Carpets add beauty to your floors, to maintain the color of the carpet the first and foremost thing you have to do is, to keep them clean. However, most of the carpets are stain-resistant but not stain proof. The oil spilling, stomping with dirty shoes, other bacteria will spoil the color of your carpets, even causes odors and stains. Here are few Carpet Cleaning Tips, tricks, and secrets to keep your carpets clean for a long time.
Carpet Cleaning Tips, Tricks and Secrets
Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Before you decide to clean your carpets, test the corners, inside the closet and other hidden areas of your carpets.
- Once you decide to clean the carpet, use the proper cleaning product. Don’t use extra strong homemade steam cleaning products as it will spoil the color of the carpet.
- Normally steam cleaning is very hard because you have to bend your carpet back, front and you have to carry buckets to empty the dirty water and refill the clean water.
- Contact the steam cleaning staffs and get the non-chemical cleaning products to maintain the color and quality of your carpets.
- If you decide to clean your carpet on your own, use homemade concoctions or solution that will not harm your carpet color.
Carpet Cleaning Tricks
- Before cleaning the dirt and hidden stains in carpets, vacuum the floors and then start your steam cleaning.
- Run the vacuum cleaner slowly for a long time over the particular area at the time you will reduce the dirt particles on the carpet. Repeat the same process at the places where the dirt is accumulated.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne
- For removing the stains, use club soda or mix one part of vinegar with three part of water to remove the color stains accumulated on your carpets.
Carpet Cleaning Secrets
- The simplest carpet cleaning solution is just inside your kitchen or out of the tap.
- Steam cleaning almost reduces and destroys the bacteria settled on your carpet; all you need is just pure water to clean your carpets.
- Use baking soda to remove the stains and odors settled on the carpets.
- Dissolve one teaspoon of baking soda in one cup of water and pour on the stains or on the smelling surfaces of your carpet before you do the steam cleaning.
- Don’t clean your carpets during humid summer climate or during winter days.
- Clean your carpets during warm and dry weather
Keep your carpets clean
Carpet Shampooing Cleaning Service
There are many useful and amazing tips, tricks and secrets to your carpet cleaning and keep them to last for long years. The longer you maintain the cleanliness of your carpet the lesser you will have to drag them for steam cleaning. Set the clean doormats on every entrance and ensure everyone wipes by hanging a friendly reminder such as “please wipe your feet”.
Even the own family members forget to wipe the carpets will catch-up stain or dirt. Vacuum your carpets twice a week to keep the cleaner, use strong suction vacuum cleaner over the floors. Ask the family members and friends to remove their shoes before stepping on the carpets. Keep slippers available at doors for everyone who enters your house. Finally, follow very simple tips and tricks to maintain the cleanliness of the carpets for longer use. You can get professional help to Clean your Carpet.