- All our services include call out charges.
- Free quotes are provided only over the call. If the customer demands us to be physically present at the property for the exact quotations, he/she has to pay a minimum call out fee.
- SK Cleaning Services registers request only till 24 hours after the completion services. After 24 hours, no complaints shall be entertained.
- In case, we find the item(s) more damaged or there is any additional work to be done, extra charges shall be applied.
- We at SK Cleaning Services do not possess any refund policy.
- The customer has to allow technicians to take before and after photos of the items cleaned.
- We do not provide any shrinkage guarantee in curtain cleaning services.
- The prices quoted for upholstery, mattress, curtains, carpets and tiles cleaning at the time of booking may differ to those from final quotations. Final quotations will be given at the time of inspection.
- The company will provide free storage for goods delivered to the company for no more than 21 days after notification by the company to the customer that the goods have been cleaned and are ready to be collected. The company reserves the right to make a storage charge for goods not collected at the expiration of 21 days. After 21 days the company shall not be held responsible when a sub-contractor is involved in the job.
Booking Cancellation and Amendments
- The customer is free to cancel and make changes in the booking. They only have to update us about the amendments by calling our customer service centre on our toll-free numbers or by reaching us via email.
- The customers have to inform us about the cancellation at least 3 hours before the scheduled time.
- If the customer cancels the booking on the arrival of technicians/operator at the property, a call out fee shall be charged.
- No additional charges will be applied for changing the appointment date and time.
- SK Cleaning Services holds all the rights to cancel an appointment when the service is not secured.
- We shall also reschedule the service, or delay the service under inevitable circumstances.
- The customer has to organize the parking for the operator’s vehicle. Also, the cost of the parking shall be added to the invoice. In case, the vehicle is not parked within a short distance, the surcharge shall be applied.
- The team of technicians shall be provided with running water and electricity at the property.
Pricing and Quotations
- Minimum call out charges for the services will be $99-$120. (They can vary depending upon the type of services)
- Minimum call out fee for duct cleaning or repairing will be $180-$200. (The charges can vary depending upon the distance to be covered and type of premises)
- The payments are to be made on the same day after the completion of service.
- The payments are accepted either in cash, credit cards or AMEX cards.
- Full payment is to be made in advance if the customer is not available at the property at the service time. The work shall not proceed in case no payment is made before the commencement of service.
- Further, SK Cleaning Services also reserves the right to change the quoted prices if the item/property condition turned out to be different from the one described at the time of booking or if the customer needs some additional work to get done.
- We bring portable machines that can be carried upstairs to the multistorey apartment. Additional charges may be applied, if the premises is on the 2nd floor and above, and there is no access to the lift.
- Our work validity is for 24 hours. In case the customer is not happy or satisfied with the work done by our technicians, they can reach out via email.
- No refund requests are taken into considerations by SK Cleaning Services.
- Our technicians shall not be responsible for any existing damage to item(s) or property that can not be restored or repaired with our regular cleaning and restoration methods.
- SK Cleaning Services does not provide a redo service.
- We at SK Cleaning Services, do not provide 100% stain removal guarantee, though we try our best to remove the stains completely.
- Complete stain removal depends on the type of stains, the age of the stain, and fabric type of Item(s).
- There are some stubborn kinds of stains such as bleach stains, ammonia stains, acid stains, grease stains, dyes, and high-alkaline solution, that leave permanent marks on your item(s). Thus, we do not deliver guaranteed services on 100% stain removal.
- In case of items already been sun damaged/discoloured, they can only be cleaned, no guarantee for stain restoration shall be provided.
- However, no guarantee does not mean, the stains will not be removed even a bit, but we will try our best to restore your item(s).
- Before starting the stain removal treatment, we need to know what treatments and attempts that have been tried onto the stains.
- In the events, stains being too old and stubborn and we are not able to clean them completely, we will discuss the scenario with the homeowners. Only after their approval, we will proceed with the process to lighten the stains to make them least noticeable.
- Additional charges shall be applied for the heavily stained and soiled item(s).
Smell and Mould Removal
- We at SK Cleaning Services do not guarantee 100% smell removal.
- We try our best to rid your item(s) from mould infestation, but do no guarantee 100% mould removal.
- By hiring us for smell or mould removal, the customers acknowledge our terms and condition.
Pest Control Services
- The customers have to leave the property for at least 2 hours while the pest control process is in progress.
- The pest inspections will only be limited to fully accessible areas. Unaccessible and hard to reach areas may or may not be covered in our pest inspections.
- SK Cleaning Services technicians will provide our customers with a report and equip them with some useful pest control tricks and tips.
- The customer has to pay a call out fee when he/she only wants pest inspection services.
Carpet Cleaning Services
- In the events of carpets been faded by the sun rays and regular wear and tear, carpets can only be cleaned, complete carpet restoration is not guaranteed.
- Company is not responsible for any latent damages or hidden damages at the time of carpet inspection.
- Also, SK Cleaning Services technicians shall not be responsible for any hidden damage that may appear during the cleaning process.
- Carpet areas where sub-standard and weak dyes or dyeing methods have been used may discolour during the cleaning process. In such cases, no complaints shall be entertained by the company.
- Quotations given on the call are just the estimates, as described by the service-seeker. In case, if the actual condition of the carpet turns out to be more deteriorated, we hold the right to change quoted prices.
- Damages we cannot be held responsible for while cleaning include:
- Weak Dyes and dyeing methods used on the carpets and rugs in the past, that may discolour while cleaning.
- Fading caused by sun damage.
- Weak and brittle condition of your rugs and carpets.
- Discolourations caused by acids and high alkaline solutions.
- Use of inappropriate methods while doing carpet cleaning at home in the past.
- Shaded carpets with high-foot traffic.
- Latex and bonding deterioration (latex used in some backings and for fringing, tape binding, seaming, and other repairs. It does deteriorate over time and may loosen during the cleaning process.
- Also, some carpets and rugs may change texture and appearance after cleaning. Hence, we cannot take responsibility for the same.
Curtain and Drapery Cleaning
- SK Cleaning Services shall not be held responsible for any latent or unforeseen damage such as dye/colour migration or UV damage that is not clearly visible at the time of inspection before starting the work.
- The customer has to acknowledge that curtain shrinkage for some curtains material is normal. 5-10% curtain shrinkage is the industry standard, thus, we do not take the responsibility for curtain shrinkage.
- The client has to agree that curtain rubber back is subject to damage while dry cleaning process. Thus, the company does not hold any responsibility for the same.
- We charge curtain by measurement if they are larger than normal size.
- The prices may differ for standard couch size and extra large couch size.
- Ottoman and chaise are considered and priced as one seat during the cleaning process, when booked in a package with other upholstery and couches.
- The prices of individual cleaning for ottoman, armchair, recliner, will be different.
- Besides size, the prices of fabric upholstery cleaning also depend on the fabric condition.
- Leather upholstery is subject to additional charges on the usual upholstery cleaning price.
- SK Cleaning Services does not take responsibility for dye/colour immigration on leather upholstery.
- The calculation will be measured on the basis of how many people can sit on the couch.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
SK Cleaning Services does not take responsibility for any unexpected condition in tile and grout cleaning. Such as:
- Loose, chipped and scratched tiles.
- Loose and missing grout.
- UV faded and damaged tiles
We do not completely replace and restore your tiles, but can fix the minor damages on the tiles.
- Duct cleaning quotations are subject to inspection.
- Duct cleaning prices depend on the type of premises and the number of levels needs to be cleaned.
- SK Cleaning Services shall not be held responsible for any hidden or existing damage including but not limited to leaking ducts, cracked insulations, and fibreglass damage.
- Mattress cleaning prices are subject to the size of the mattress and its pre-existing condition.
- We try but do not guarantee the complete removal of stains from the mattress.
- We do not guarantee the complete removal of deeply seeped fluids inside the mattress.
- SK Cleaning Services shall not be responsible for existing discolouration of the mattress.
Factors We Consider While Making a Booking or quoting a Service
- Type of carpet/upholstery/curtain fibre
- The extent of carpet, upholstery, and curtains been soiled and stained.
- Type of property and property access
- When was the last time item(s) cleaned?